Monday, January 10, 2011

Therbiotic Complete & Boulardii

Jaden went all hyper last night, treating the bed like his trampoline, jumping the night away till I showed him I meant business.

His behavior was pretty satisfying, and he didn't attempt to cry so I didn't lay the cane down on him. I only showed him as a threat but well, he does not know about that. =)
He woke up this morning, and was behaving through except for the occasional stubborness he put up in the bedroom after his bathtime. He has this bad habit of opening up my wardrobe and drawers and trying to take everything out. Of course, that would result him in getting cane marks on his legs or hand and he will go crying to daddy who will say I am crazy.

Mr took him down to the badminton court for a walk and a change of scenery during the evening and both father and son were just enjoying the view of the main road instead. That was what Jaden wanted anyway. 
Appetite is getting better and he knows how to look for food on his own, by going to the fridge now and only pulling out his snacks if he is really hungry. He will follow me around in the kitchen, showing me signs that he wants to eat instead of throwing tantrum now but well, sometimes, he will still lose his temper and start crying. 

Today, I gave him his first capsule of Therbiotic Complete together with his Therbiotic Detox. He will have to take them one more time later tonight and also the Boulardii, just before bedtime.
He has yet have any bowel movement. Oh no! Is he back being constipated? I sure hope not. Going to down more fluids down his throat to see if it will help move his bowels and give me a diaper to change. Its not really good news for me if he does not have his daily 'business'.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment