Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fluconazole #day6

Jaden decided to allow the whole family to sleep in late today. Maybe its just his way of celebrating 2011.

I actually got to sleep till about noon while both father and son slept till about 330pm. Can you imagine that? Jaden actually slept for a full cycle of 12 hours for the first time in 5 days after consuming his antifungal med and antibiotics.

Today, before his second meal, he started having mood swings and was shaking his head, wanting to burst into tears kinda, which he did when he was eating his food.

This has been going on for quite some time now and it has become so frustrating for the three of us at home. The BIG one frustrated at all the cries and my threats, my shouts, the SMALL one frustrated because he is forced to eat his food, yet he can't be verbal enough to tell out why he do not want to eat. Me? I am frustrated because I am not getting any support from the BIG one and the SMALL one crying at every single meal time, which he will purposely cough up everything, spilling all over the floor and table, or crying with his mouth open so the food will fall out and he knows he won't have to eat those.

Jaden has these tendencies to put everything inside his mouth, chewing away on anything he can find.. and it really pisses me off because he does not know how to differentiate between food or just dirty droppings on the floor. It really gets so tiring and stressing to have to keep an eye on him every single second when I have so much more other stuff to do. I am not able to keep him in sight every single second and my heart skips a bit each time he is out of sight because the boy is definitely up to no good. If he is not finding things to bite or chew, he is climbing up high on the couch or the grill gates or shelves or playing with electrical switches or pulling out drawers throwing my make-up, bottles on the floor. *sigh*

It seems that Jaden has developed a new hunger for paper and is seen biting and chewing off namecards, books and whatever that is papery. It is so hard for me to keep count on the times I have scolded, hid the papers, caned him but to no avail. His GPS seems to always work right and he will soon find where I hid those namecards, or his books and start the annoying diet. 

Today is the first day he actually had diarrhea-like poo. Yellow mustardy, diarrhea style, a lot but it is not fouled foul type. Instead, it kinda smells sweet. Today I did feed him plum and the last time he had plum, his stool smelt kind of sweet too? Could the sweetness be coming from the plum? But he only had a few bites of that particular fruit. This is the first poo and I assume, at this point of time I am writing this post, it will be his first and only poo of today.

Other than the moodswing before his second meal today, there seems to be no major outbreak of tantrums. Hes more likely to be giddy, giggly than angry.



-end of day 6 update-



No comments:

Post a Comment