Monday, January 3, 2011

Fluconazole #day 8

Nothing much to update except that he pooped three times today but all three were in small quantity. Colour wise, earlier two were yellow mustardy while the last one for the night was dark brown kind of. 

Temper today was ok. Today he actually ate all his meals without putting up any fight.

He was caught stimming though, spinning round the room more than usual. I can't say for jumping, for that is what he usually does but for spinning, he has actually cut down on that activity but I saw it come back after giving him the zinc plus.

Yesterday I gave him two capsules as prescribed and he was spinning nearly all day long but today, I cut down the dosage and only gave him one after his breakfast and well, it did looked like the activity was reduced. I am going to observe again tomorrow to see if it is the zinc that causes it. If it is not, then its on to the next new supplement.

There seemed to be a breakthrough to him, that he actually much more aware of everything. He is actually up to mischief and will bait us to tease us. For example, he knows he is not supposed / allowed to take my hair clip and put it inside his mouth but he will still take it, wait for me to look at him, smile cheekily and puts it near his mouth. He seems to testing reaction and I assume he thinks it is fun to see us clambering across the room and lunged at him!

It had been quite some time now that whenever I put his pants on for him, I will tell him which side of the leg I want him to put. I thought that he was just doing it routinely by giving me his left feet forward first all the time so I tend to switch my instructions from left leg today, right leg the next and today itself, I think he actually understands which one is his left leg, and which side is his right leg! YAY!

Oh! and one more new thing I observed is that he is starting to play back a few toys that he has long ignored. He is actually attempting to fix blocks (but still need our reassurance and guidance to put it back together / pull it apart) Last time, he would pull his hands away from us and stay far away from the toy but today, he totally complied and does what he was taught. Another YAY!

Next task, to teach him his right and left hand...

-end of day 8 update-

No comments:

Post a Comment