Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fluconazole #day 13

Today has been rather good although he seemed tired enough to want to nap and nap he did when we went out to Ikano for dinner.

He woke up at his usual time, which was about 230pm and we did our routine, DE then meal sprinkled with taurine and fluconazole, followed by his antibiotics after meal, then awakening spectrum, methycobalmin, zinc plus and chromium picolinate in 2 teaspoon of banana juice diluted with water. After two hours, I gave him his klaire detox and cod liver oil. An hour half later, it was back to taking DE and getting ready for his second meal. 

I made sure I fed him full, food sprinkled with another fluconazole and his antibiotics before we went out so he wont demand for food or go cranky when he see others eat. Who knew, he fell asleep moments after we strapped him in his stroller while waiting for our table.

He woke up a few minutes after we finished our dinner, and he remain just quiet in his stroller. I tried to show him toys at Ikea but he refused all of them, even the pillows which he would have love so much to cuddle last time. We quickly bought what we have to for his ABA therapy at Ikea and came home before he throws a tantrum.

Anyway ....

Today he let go one big poo, this time yellow mustardy looking, a little diarrhea like. It is as if to make up for yesterday's small poo.

Tantrum wise, he is pretty ok today except for the 15 minutes of crying due to him feeling too bored. Sometimes I really feel sorry for the boy that we are unable to find time to bring him to a park to run. *sigh

I hope I am not saying it too soon because bedtime has yet to come and recently, he has been crying really badly before he sleeps and the thing is, he cries for no particular reason. He just suddenly burst into this mood all of a sudden from a smiling sweet little boy to some unreasonable little monster. Sometimes it gets so bad, I just put on my earphones and let the music drown out his cries which will eventually turn to sobs and then snores...
 
I hope my weighing scale is not spoiled but I just bought it today. I weighed the boy and it seemed that he went up from 15kg to either 16 or 17kg. He would not really stand still but even if it did, it sort of pointed at 16kg. yay!! Dr E did mention that the boy should either maintain his weight or put on weight but not lose weight. If he loses weight, means there is something wrong with his gut still so I guess Jaden is on the right path and I really pray it will keep moving that positive way.

-end of day 13 update-

No comments:

Post a Comment