Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fluconazole #day 10

Today he went all giggly and then all of a sudden, fall into the crying mood swings. Well, this time I don't think it is the supplement acting up inside him but the hazelnut chocolate milk I bought back to let him try.

One mother I got to know did informed me that chocolate do give the children behavioral problem and boy, she was damn right!

It was like an instant thing that you know it is the fault of the chocolate hazelnut milk that triggered off the giddyness and mood swings because I didn't have that problem with Jaden for quite a very long time now and it sort of scares me to see him back in that state. So instead of letting him finish the carton of milk before I stop it, I downed it all. No behavioral issues with me, thats for sure! :)

We were out grocery shopping today and he was giggling all the way, uncontrollable and people passing us by were looking at him in a funny manner. This time round, I didn't feel embarassed or feel I have a need to find a reason to cover up his giddyness nor do I have to give people explanation why Jaden is acting this way. My son is not a neuro-typical child but as long as he stays healthy and grows up fine, I am good with his giggling. I prefer him to giggle than cry anytime.

Anyway, back to his behavioral problems today, definitely no more chocolate milk for him to drink, even if it is rice, potato or hazelnut.

Today he poo-ed one large diarrhea looking mustardy stool. Its amazing to see how big the stool can come out from that small ass of his. He only poo-ed once today. 

The chocolate in him really seems to take a very long time to get out from his body system as he is still all giddy and then the next minute, throwing himself about and then giggling again. *sigh* I hope it will leave by the time he wakes up tomorrow.

-end of day 10 update-

No comments:

Post a Comment