Sunday, June 24, 2012

Observation

Although the AC chelation #round 1 was abandoned early today after my attempt to dose at 330am, there are still a few observations that I would like to share while Jaden was on the round.

Jaden was much more calmer personality wise, compared to his normal days of tantrum that sparks off easily.

I felt that his mind was clearer and that he understands more or finds alternate ways to communicate his desires/wants to us in a more effective way rather than just being whiny and pulling or pushing, which he usually would do.

Eye contact was superb and he seemed really loving, hugging and kissing both Mr and I whenever he can, or feels like it. It was as if he was doing it appropriately and according to how he feels, instead of just doing it when we ask for it. :)

I am not sure if this was due to placebo or it really happened but I do see positive improvements in Jaden when he was on the round. 

This concludes my observation on this FAILED #round 1 of our AC chelation experience. 



No comments:

Post a Comment