Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 1 # Round 1 on AC Chelation

So here I am, sitting in front of the computer, all bright-eyed, runny stuffed nose, nursing a rather bad sore throat which if I am not careful, Mr fever might just trail along to party and a headache.

Just popped two panadols and clarinase and downing as much water as I can and waiting for the next round of chelation dosing for Jaden, which will take place at 1130am.

Yes, so far, I have succeeded feeding it to him -330pm / 730pm / 1130pm / 330am / 730am ... This is how AC Chelation is like. 4 hourly dosing for the next 72 hours and then days off until the next Friday comes and we go on a round 2 provided Jaden is all healthy and shows no sign of being attacked by nasty fever/flu/tummy bugs. *touch wood*

He had been rather pleasant on the first dosage, that I badly want to believe that it is the chelation's doing.

Jaden was actually sitting down on the floor, crossed his legs by himself and he was sitting there for quite some time without getting up to jump and stim. It was incredible. 

Second dosing come, he was still pretty alright, seems rather aware of things and by the third dosing, he was all giggly. 

In a euphoric state of mind, I am guessing he was having a yeast flare up, so I am going to try to add in OoO together with Nystatin and see how it goes today.

It had been quite a crazy day yesterday, a little overwhelmed with additional supplements I have to make sure he takes and on top of that, drinking extra load of water than he usually already have. 

Imagine this..

Morning on an empty stomach, I give him 1 Digestive Enzyme and 1 Candidase (20-30 min before breakfast).

Trick him into bathing before meal, and then immediately after his breakfast, I give him 1 Folinic Acid, 1 Magnesium Glycinate, 1 DMG, 1 P5P, 1 Ester-C Bio, 1 CoQ10, 2 Nystatin, 2ml of GPC Liquid, 5ml of Cod Liver Oil (CLO) and a drink of 1/4teaspoon of Calcium Citrate mixed with drink. 

One half hour after, I pop 1 Humaworm in him and wait for another one half hour before I pop in 1 Zinc Picolinate and 1 Factor 6 (probiotics) into him.

Which gives me another one hour before I start on giving him 1 Digestive Enzyme and 1 Candidase again and wait for 20-30 minutes before his next meal.

After lunch, its 1 Magnesium Glycinate, 1 Folinic Acid, 2 Nystatin, 1 Milk Thistle and 1 Cognitive Factor.

30 minutes before meal time, another round of 1 Digestive Enzyme. 

After dinner, its 1 Magnesium Glycinate, 1 Ester C-Bio, 5ml of CLO, 1 Milk Thistle and another drink of 1/4 teaspoon of Calcium Citrate mixed with drink.

Nearing which, it would have been about 10something at night, one half hour after his dinner, I pop the second Humaworm in him, wait out for another hour or one half before I send him to bed with 1 Zinc Picolinate and 1 Factor 6. 

All those supplements, of course the four hourly dosing DMSA in between. 

Today, I have to figure out where to fit in the 2drops of OoO. If the 2drops 2x daily OoO does its' job in keeping the yeast at bay, then I shall keep the dosing at that. If not, then I will have to add on another additional 2drops after dinner tomorrow, which I will probably wait out and observe  first for today.

Speaking of which, I have yet to figure out and read back on his DAN's note on what supplement to give him to back his immune system up after doing a round of chelation. *sigh* 

On top of feeling a little overwhelmed with a sudden influx of the additional supplements, the 'badly sick' me have to be alert at all hours because Mr has ZERO ideas on what I am currently doing, giving Jaden and how to give it to Jaden. 

All I want to do is just to breezefully sail pass this #Round 1, so I can end this procrastination and move on a step closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. 


p/s: Crap, I forgot totally all about Epsom Salt Bath and applying gluthation transdermally. What an idiot I am !!

No comments:

Post a Comment