Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Humaworm : Day 7

According to the Chinese calendar, there will be full moon and me, being me, doing my math all wrong, has started Jaden a week earlier than expected on his Humaworm but well, its all good I guess, since I have the capsules all planned out for the next 31 days to come. 

He seems pretty good today, once or twice with his usual screams and whine for doing something he is pretty sensitive to; sensory play.

Today I had him off potty training as we ran out of shorts for him, since he had used up most of them yesterday, during his naughty-period and thankfully, with the sun shining down on us today, hot and bright, I took the opportunity to do his laundry bulks by bulks. Yes, we can use up to almost all his shorts when he decides to be mischievous and pee on his pants to escape work tasks.

I added a new supplement to his list today.


I am not sure if I am doing it right so I just emailed his DAN to make sure I am on the right track. The instruction says 2 full droppers but at the moment, I just gave him 2 drops. Shall wait for his DAN's reply, hopefully tomorrow when he reads the mail. 

GPC is supposed to help with his brain activity.

In a nutshell, I am feeling rather desperate to help him to get onto the right neuro-typical track as much as I can because suddenly, I realized my baby is already 5 this year, turning 6 next year which means he might only have 2 or 1 more year before he attends Standard One and we are no where near any kindergarten enrolment. 

His behavior makes me doubtful that headmasters/mistress would want to have him with them for he can be really stubborn and aggresive. :( 

Talk about big dreams but I have my eyes on two schools currently for him. I know the pricing is atrocious but I want to enrol him in a good school with a safe environment, where there are as little students to one teacher as possible.

I am eyeing two schools, one that is just a walking distance from my place right now, and another most probably 20-30 mins drive away ... 

Everyday, this issue is a constant battle on my mind. How do I go about with his application? What would they say? 

That is why I am very desperate to want to try whatever ways that can get him to be as calm as possible and if possible, pay attention and just be non-violent when he gets frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment