Thursday, June 21, 2012

Dunking the Dump

We are now on two capsules of Humaworm a day and I think I lost count of how many days it has been but I have been seeing his body releasing things on its own.

I am not talking about seeing live or dead worms coming out together with his poo but small tiny red bumps/dots appearing randomly on his body. Today, it might be on his thighs, then tomorrow, I will spot another tiny red bump on his arms, and the next day.. you get the idea.

Feeling quite alarmed over it as rashes also came and go, I try to google what could be causing it and it seems that it might be symptoms of yeast. From my understanding, Humaworm does not only play the role of being anti-parasite alone but also in clearing toxins out. You can read all about it here

So, I am just going to sit back and wait till the 30 days are up and then wait for another 1 -2 weeks and if this condition persist, only would I consult with his doctor. However, I will still keep the doctor in the loop just to let the doc know what is going on right now.

Last week, we have been to three kindergartens, rejected by two, one -I haven't really called back to arrange for observation but they seem rather reluctant. I am still not very ready to face these rejections again so I am backing down for a while before trying out again. 

Jaden took a dump at W's house last night. In the toiletbowl. Words cannot describe how beautiful that moment was to me. I know, its poo we are talking about and where does the word beautiful fit in right? BUT it was indeed how wonderful that very moment was and I hope, that is going to be the beginning of him accepting to sit on the toiletbowl to do his business and no longer have to have his diapers on to let those nasties out. 

I noticed though, that his poo was floating and in one of the books I read, floating poo would mean he is very yeasty. Yikes.

and the irony of all that, I was just telling W how constipated Jaden had been for the past two days and if he did not poo last night, it would have been his third day constipated and there, he decided to let it out. *beams in pride*

Jaden is currently now on Nystatin 2x daily and I just started giving him Candidase and P5P today. Seems he is tolerating P5P rather well compared to B-Complex, no aggresiveness or irritation shown.. 

I am gearing up to start AC chelation this weekend. Yes. No more procrastination as I am really getting into desperate mode. This very weekend, which means tonight, I will be like some druggie dividing two 25mg capsule into 5mg and putting them into little paper packets, ready to be mixed with his drinks. 

God, I pray you will give me the strength to go through these three days of chelation, making it a breeze through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment