Monday, September 17, 2012

Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol #Round 2

I have to admit that I am rather a procrastinator and I really need to be pushed to do something. Thankfully there is a mother who really pushes me each time I see her to carry out my next round of chelation for Jaden.

After the first successful round of AC Chelation for Jaden, there were issues of tantrum and the worst scenario was the yeast issue then when his ass turned really red with tiny bumps appearing. He seemed to show signs of the itch too but what that put me off was that I had tried so hard to make the butt not be red anymore with the antifungal I pile on him for the past two months. 

We had a anti-yeast protocol and also the anti-parasite protocol while at that and I did see really good results from it. 

After #round 1, it was as if I had never done the anti yeast and parasite protocol before. That was what that dampened my hope but I had always known all along that yeast would be a long fighting battle until we find the right dosage, till then, it will always be a pesky persistent enemy, just not much of a big enemy if compared to the overall big boss -AUTISM.

So last two Fridays ago, at 130pm, I took out 4caps of 25mg DMSA and divided them up into 20 dosages. For an every four hour dosage, 72 hours dosing, 19 dosages altogether. Confused much? :p

I gave him his first dosage of #round2 at 230pm, then 630pm and then we went out and time was not on our side if I were to wait till 1030pm for the next dosing, so I adjusted it and gave him 1/2hr earlier -10pm and from there, all dosings were at 2,6,10,2,6,10 .. you get the drift...

#Round 2 went by really quickly in a way but this was a bad round for us. 

I observed that he was really easily agitated, temper that was really bad and that he showed signs of being aware of the boy, who he meets once a week, lets call that boy, M. 

M has always been playing with his ipad around Jaden, and at time crying or having his tantrum issue but it has never affected Jaden. This time round, both boys were fighting over the ipad, and then Jaden even went and give M a push in the back when M was crying as it affected Jaden and made Jaden wanted to cry too. It was rather confusing on whats happening and I am not sure if its a good or bad thing. 

So I have to conclude that behavior wise on #round 2 was really bad. Mall security guards thought I was kidnapping Jaden, the way he was screaming his lungs out when I have to pull him out from shop outlets that he was stimming in. It was crazy!

Anyway I was glad that the #round 2 ended and he was a bit back to being on a good behavior after the round.

Remember, I only said " a bit ..."

There are new issues I need to find out and tackle them again before it becomes an issue for me. :(



p/s: The pressing on chin and squirting the DMSA in at night on #round2 was proven not to have really be that effective compared to the first time I did it on the repeated #round1.

No comments:

Post a Comment