Sunday, October 31, 2010

Second baby steps

We are all heading down to Singapore today for tomorrow's early 9am appointment with the DAN! doctor. 

Hopefully we will get to learn more what to do with Jaden, what to give Jaden for his meals and how to supplement it back with nutritional supplements things he would not be allowed to eat -gluten/casein..

There is one DAN! doctor too in Malaysia but in Gleaneagles. I guess we will be making Dr Erwin Kay his primary DAN! doctor while if Dr. Ng (M'sia)'s fees are about the same as Dr. Erwin, then maybe we will consult her too. I am just hearing that lab test costings in Malaysia might be a little more expensive but if I were to take calculations of flight and accomodation in Singapore, it may just come down to the same price, unless I go alone and stay over at my friends' place.

*sigh*

Nevertheless, this trip is our SECOND STEP forward in the fight against autism.

No comments:

Post a Comment