Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol #Round 5

12th October 2012  (2pm) - 15th October 2012  (2pm)


Just that when I thought I had just successfully finished my #round 4 with Jaden and was looking to a few days rest before I begin chelating again, it was Friday again and there I was, sitting at the dining table, cutting up dosages and dividing them onto the folded paper.

I am surprised that I was eager to chelate him this weekend, despite lacking of sleep. The goal I set for both Jaden, 5 years, to see if we can actually feel the light and if God allows, for us to reach that light at the end of this long dark tunnel. 

It gets easier once you pass #round 1 or maybe #round 2, when you finally, somehow created that every 4 hour dosing schedule.

This time round, I had a scare on Saturday morning. Partly my fault for trying to be hero and thinking that even if I clocked in just a few hours of sleep, I would be able to wake up as soon as the alarm goes off and quickly get the DMSA into the syringe and *touch wood* successfully syringing it into his mouth without waking him up. 

It was raining, that Saturday morning. In fact, I think it had been raining for quite some time and everybody knows, its the most perfect weather to sleep in, under the warm covers.. and that was what I did. 

My alarm went off at 950am, and I thought I would just sleep 5 minutes more.. the boy was actually awake by then, and was giggling and playing. 

I really thought that with him moving around the bed like that, giggling away, I would be able to quickly jump out of bed in 5 minutes and get the DMSA ready.

Well, I did jumped out of bed very very QUICKLY... when the clock showed 1040am.

HIS DOSING TIME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AT 10AM

I TOTALLY MISSED THAT 1/2 HOUR WINDOW ALLOWED ...

so I panic, yet I didn't want to abandon round, thinking that 5mg is still really very little and that I was just 10 minutes late from the allowed window.

So holding that thought, I fed him that DMSA and then panic and stressed myself silly after that, not knowing if I had done the right thing, or I need to abandon the round this weekend because of my greed for 5 more minutes. 

I quickly send out SOS messages to experienced parents, online, sms and calls. 

*phew* turned out that I did the right thing and that my effort thus far was not in vain. 

One that has not gone through this over-sleeping act, will never really be able to phantom that exact feeling I had. 

I thanked the parents who replied my SOS messages.. and found it funny that I could not type " You have no idea what I have just been through.... :)"

I am sure almost every one that replied me had gone through that oversleeping moments and panic as much as I did. This is the type of unnecessary stress I need not, in addition to the lacking of sleep. :p

Seems that Jaden is good on this round too. The obvious signs of him having his yeast flaring up, are his sudden break into giggles and hyperness. *sigh*

Round ended at 2pm Monday and he was pretty fine, throughout the day... and then it all began, the   bad off-round moments.

Started early this morning, when he didn't sleep through the night soundly like what he usually does, waking up at 6am-ish and cried and cried and then played till about 8 before he got a stroke of cane by me and he fell asleep rather fast after that... and the bad behavior mode on, hyperness .. oh boy...

Will most probably be taking a break off chelation for next week and begin the week after... maybe this time I will try using ALA and observe if Jaden will behave much better on ALA alone.





3 comments:

  1. Hi.. may i know you number or whatsapp? I have kids diagnosed asd, i dont know what to do know.. the result of hair test he has a very high timbal.. 😭 if u dont mind to share what u've done and where to go.. please reply me or wa me at +628129903378 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to meet doc erwin kay.. and want to know about chelation of andy cutler u have done to jaden.. please let me know mom... my name is sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanks

    ReplyDelete