Sunday, October 7, 2012

Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol #Round 4

This week, I started my round at 10pm Friday, 5th Oct, after I got a confirmation from Mr that we won't be heading down to Melaka for the weekend to visit my mother-in-law.

I was actually hoping we won't go so that I could really carry out this chelation round. I already had a break with Jaden last week, for his 5th Birthday weekend and also both of us were not really feeling well, with the cough and all but this week, both is fine and knowing me, if I procastinate this week's round, I don't think I will be feeling the momentum to want to carry on as often as every weekend anymore.

*touch wood*

Jaden is rather well behaved on this round. I added in OmegaBrite, that reached from US through a friend to, so on top of the cod liver oil he takes daily, now, its an additional OmegaBrite once a day. I am going to monitor how it goes with his behavior and learning development, and see if I can push it up to 2 Omegabrite a day, then to 3caps daily. Supposedly I will be able to see some results in 2-3 months if taken daily. 

Jaden is taking the OmegaBrite gelcaps. Everything is so much easier now that he can swallow capsules although he has his moods, at times trying to runaway from supplement time but he will still take them in the end after some persuasion. 

" OmegaBrite's is 3x more concentrated than standard omega-3's and highly purified to 90% omega-3. Only OmegaBrite contains 70% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) in a 7:1 ratio of EPA to DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), preferred by physicians at leading academic centers world wide. EPA is the body's natural, anti-inflammatory molecule and provides a natural balance to Omega-6 Arachidonic acid. Both are essential for health. One tiny OmegaBrite 500mg softgel capsule supplies you with pure hexane free 350mg of EPA Omega 3 and 50mg of DHA omega 3 with no aftertaste and no drug like side effects."

I am starting to see yeast flareup too, although not very much in behavior, its more like red tiny bumps appearing here and there on random parts of his body. We are still currently on 4caps Nystatin and 4drops of OoO daily when doing chelation.,

Supplements taken during this time round's chelation:-


  • Before breakfast - Digestive Enzyme, Candidase, Trienza
  • During breakfast - Cod Liver Oil, Omegabrite
  • After breakfast - Magnesium Glycinate, CoQ10, Folinic Acid, Ester-C, DMG (w/ folic acid & MB12), P5P, Silymarin and 2 Nystatin and Calcium Citrate (1/4 teaspoon)
  • 2.5 hrs later - Zinc Picolinate and Factor 6 Probiotics
  • During one of the doses for chelation, I add in 2 drops of OoO together with his DMSA
  • Before lunch - Digestive Enzyme, Candidase, Trienza
  • After lunch - Magnesium Glycinate, Folinic Acid
  • Before dinner - Digestive Enzyme, Candidase, Trienza
  • During dinner - Cod Liver Oil, OoO
  • After dinner - Magnesium Glycinate, Silymarin, Ester-C, 2 Nystatin and Calcium Citrate (1/4 teaspoon)
  • Before bedtime -Zinc Picolinate, Factor 6 Probiotics

I am just wondering if I am giving Jaden enough minerals to make up for the ones he is excreting out with the DMSA...

Jaden has been having a good daily bowel movement, only that at times its nicely formed, sometimes reallyl smelly and mushy soft diarrhea like .. but as long as he does his Number 2 daily, I am pretty fine with it.

After a week of a persistent therapist who insist that he feeds himself his own dinner everytime she is here, he has learnt finally how to feed himself without any help from me. These days, I only sit with him and watch that the bowl of rice does not fall over the table but he is doing the feeding himself. Still messy of course.. which one would find bits of rice scattered all over the floor but I am not complaining. At least he is feeding himself and wants to be independent

Jaden is being much more choosy now, he is starting to make his own choice of what he wants and doesn't want. A good thing yet a bad thing when it comes to avoiding tasks but his team of therapists sure do have a way to make him complete tasks even if he didn't like them.

As for me, he sometimes challenge me, when he is not supposed to be doing something and I say no, he will purposely climb up faster or just not budge from where he is but there is nothing I can't solve with my bestfriend, Mr Cane. I have 5 bestfriends in the house, you see :)

This chelation round ends on Monday, 10pm, 8th Oct. Probably I am going to give him 1/4caps of Adrenergize on Tuesday morning to make sure his mood is stabilize.

By the way, I started gving him 1/4caps of Adrenergize two days before I started chelation with him as his mood was so foul, the Phospatidylserine did not work its magic on him anymore. Somehow, the 1/4caps of Adrenergize worked fine, giving me good boy behaviors. 

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed your blog, well done for getting going on the protocol that's already put you and your son ahead of a lot of people who are unaware/ignorant to mercury poisoning! It'll get easier to stay in the routine so don't worry about that...

    ReplyDelete