Monday, September 24, 2012

Andy Cutler Chelation Protocol #Round 3

Today's #round 3 of AC chelation ended at 10am.

I started my #round 3 @ 10am last Friday.

I was really inspired to carry on doing it this weekend (21st Sept -24th Sept) despite from the negative behavior I had from Jaden the previous week.

Surprisingly two days before I started on this #round3, I discovered that Phosphatidylserine was a magic pill. At least it was to me.

It was prescribed to Jaden by Dr Erwin back in June 2011 but I never got round to giving him that supplement after all the other supplements that I had been slowly giving him on Dr Rina's prescription and trust me, there were just too many that I felt sorry for the boy so I was keeping it at the most minimum and also the ones that are the most important. 

I remembered reading about Phosphatidylserine in the Fight Autism and Win book, that it does wonders for mood. Ok, maybe I am exaggerating about the word wonders but what the book wrote was actually 'improve concentration, focus and mood, modulate cortisol lever @ 100 - 200mg per day and the softgel I had from Dr Erwin's clinic is 500mg (derived from soy lecthin) but it was a risk I am willing to take as the book claims the positive reaction and the note on the bottle by Dr Erwin to me was it was for neurological. So why not, right?

AND... it was MAGIC!

His therapists commented on his behavior for the two days he was on that magic pill that he could sit longer, level of concentration is back and that he is so different from the past two/three weeks they had classes with him. It was a total 360 change in Jaden's behavior. 

I did not give it to Jaden on Saturday or Sunday. He was a bit naughty but nothing that I could not tolerate so it was all good. 

These two days, last night and today, he was rather weepy. On and Off he would cry for no reason but then again, I am also weighing in other possibilities that might not be the doing of DMSA but the food he ate last night. Either the rice last night or the gfcf cake he had for trial run. Going to monitor again tonight for the cake after his dinner because with Jaden, reaction to food allergy is almost instantaneous. 

I am so glad that this round is over and I shall be taking the next weekend off as its his birthday this coming Friday. Now, its back to catching up on lost sleep for me  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment