Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fluconazole #day3

I am suspecting that the side effects of Diflucan is starting to kick in.

Today, Jaden is acting very unreasonable.
He throws tantrum for no reason at all, kicking his father, refusing to eat and throwing himself about which I witnessed a somersault that nearly had me charging at him with the cane. Lets just say he fell on his head AGAIN.. today .. after that fall last night, and he still don't learn.

He was perfectly fine in the morning. It all started when we came home from grocery shopping, and the boy suddenly burst into tears in the car on the way home. For no apparent reason, unless he has his own reasons for doing so.
Then he kicked his father, and throwing himself about at home. 

Jaden seems to be losing appetite. He refuses to eat his lunch and also dinner but of course, I did not let him off the hook that easy. It was by force, I made him finish at least a few mouthfuls that I think would suffice to last him till the next meal.

He passed motion twice today, I am not sure if he will still have another go but for the earlier two times, it was mustardy yellow and big ones. 

Today, I noticed that he can't stay still. He can't stay still for a second enough for me to feed him his cod liver oil, shaking his head about -doing the shampoo ad style (to the extend of pissing me off that I just want to chop off his locks there and then!) giving me the jelly knees. He just would not stand straight for a second enough to gulp his cod liver oil. I have to ask Mr to come help me hold him while I direct the spoon inside his mouth.

At the moment, he has just finished his rounds of diflucan 2x/day and antibiotics 3x/day. He is being very vocal in his own blabberings, spinning around in the living room and jumping. Yeap, the stimming seems really bad right now and his obsession with switching on and off the light switches is also quite bad. He knows he is not supposed to do it yet he still wants to test our patience.

I am not sure if he is getting all giggly or he actually finds the mouse on tv biting off the moon funny but he was actually looking at the tv while laughing at that part.

He also seemed a little spaced out today and he is avoiding eye contact again. Not completely but as someone that is observing him daily, it seemed that today he is avoiding eye contact.

If this is the die-off reaction kicking in today, I dare not think of the remaining 11 days. 


-end of day 3 update-

No comments:

Post a Comment