Sunday, December 25, 2011

Multivitamin Forte

I once, had tried giving Jaden the Klaire Labs Multivitamin Forte and he rejected it with so much struggles and tears that I gave up trying.

This time, I am adamant to keep to my 2012 resolution and be a warrior mom and boy, he actually took it in without throwing a great fuss like before. *touch wood, hoping I am not jinxing it by saying it out loud*

To know what it tastes like and why Jaden rejects it with such great struggle, I need to try it myself to know the reason why and yes, it does taste bitter but most good stuff are bitter aren't they?

Well, this time I stuffed the capsule powder into his beloved sweet mangoes, oranges and even tried it with his soy yoghurt mixed with maple syrup to even out the bitterness. 

Although there are a few rejections every single time I bring the thing to his face, he will eventually open his mouth and eats it.

This multivitamin forte is the third item that I had introduce to him and I have been seeing some loose mushy stools. Almost similar to diarrhea but this is not the watery type. Just mushy mustard colour and he also have some well formed ones, just that it is now more to mustard coloured ones compared to his previous black, sticky hard stools that were hard to come out when he pushes. Now, its satisfactory but I am keeping my eyes open as I don't like it when his stool is in a mushy diarrhea form.

Tomorrow, I shall start on his antifungal again. Gonna be on a two weeks course again and hope that his concentration comes back again, or be a lot lot more aware than what he is now.

What I noticed that after taking his B6, he has turned a little more hyper and his stimming behaviors are back. He is starting to spin his cars, so I try to keep them out from sight, a few times I caught him walking on toes. OH NO! but that was only a few times so I am trying to observe longer just to hope those are one time cases. He also, is getting a little obsessive about things so that is a no good sign too. He sometimes do get lost in a daze, the faraway look yet he is still aware of other things and showing me other positive behaviors.

Just today, there was a display of fireworks outside my balcony, and he was actually appreciating the fireworks. We have brought him out to see fireworks before and that just went unnoticed. Today, he asked for more when it ended. He was excited and happy to see the display going off!

Then, now when his diaper is full, and he comes to me and put my hands on his diaper. As if he is trying to tell me that it is time to change his diaper and that he is feeling uncomfortable and he wants a bath YET when after he poos, he still don't show me signs of being uncomfortable. Only once, he ran to me after he pooed because he was feeling very uncomfortable and itchy due to a rash that happened. I did not notice any more of these uncomfortable signs anymore.

Is this the doing of the B6? Cant be, could it? Shall shoot his DAN doctor an email after his 14 days on difuclan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment