Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Back to Step One

Most of the supplements that I acquired beginning of Jaden's biomed journey is nearing their expiry or have either been finished.

Therefore, I truthfully told Dr Erwin Kay that in truth, Jaden has not been taking his supplements the way he should and that the only thing that I am doing for Jaden is keeping him to his GFCF diet although I do slack here and there too, even in that area. :(

So, this trip down to Dr Erwin Kay, I was given another round of basic supplements and maybe more for Jaden and now I am back to step one.

Its been two days since Jaden took this first supplement from the lot, the Digestive Enzymes and I have been seeing some good poop. Yea, I can tell what good and bad poop my son is pushing out from his ass and for the past few months, his poo has been irregular. Maybe every two days once to three days once but that too, only one or two in hard form, blackish or well, you can even tell what he ate the last two three days so that is actually a NO GOOD SIGN from Jaden's medical situation.

What we like to see is well formed big ones, those you would deem satisfying. UUrrgghh right? Well, a mom got to go through all these.. can't be all squirmish eh? but if you ask me about the smell, I would tell you the answer straightaway. They all smell like shit! Smelly or not, they are still shit! Funny how his DAN doctors keep asking if they were smelly.. but I do understand what they mean. 

So after two days on Digestive Enzymes and seeing positive results, I started on the B6 capsule, once a day -to be given in the morning only as it might caused him either hyperactiveness or vivid dreams (disturbed sleep) but so far, the thing that I observed after giving him that is that he became rather down-looking, not interested in fooling around like usual, the usual laughter and all that and what his therapist said is that he was just not laughing as what he usually will do when they piggyback him or play his favourite things. He was just looking all calm and sometimes, showing signs of being sleepy.

I never knew that we need so much vitamins in us in order to function healthy. Vitamin B6 is very much needed by Jaden to progress on to the next stage and what does the vitamin B6 do to him? Well, you can read it here. Of course, we do not only rely on the supplements he take to make his body's need suffice but also with fruits, veges and meat that provides the same benefits. 

Shall see how it goes tonight, if the B6 will affect his sleep and one more time tomorrow to see if he reacts the same to the supplement. If its all good by tomorrow then I shall be introducing the next supplement on Thursday. Don't know which one yet though. LOL Maybe the probiotics Factor 6, the one with the 100+ billion strains of the good tummy bacteria. 

We are going to head on to MB12 shots and chelation to help see if it would help in the speech sector as Jaden is showing signs of progress in other matters but speech so we are all hoping that that will come even if it means slowly but before that, well, I have got lots to do for him and also another round of antifungal and then the chelation journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment