Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pleasant

Today would be our 3rd day on OoO, and while his pee is still quite yellow, not as neon as the first day as I am making Jaden down as much water as he can, I am still not satisfied with his urine colour.  

Anyway, today I decided to cut down on his DMG, which he was taking 3 daily, I cut it to just 2x daily, once after breakfast and one after lunch and it seems that his hyperness toned down compared to the previous two days.

I was told Vit B might make them hyper, to be given with folinic acid to keep it down but since the boy is already taking B-Complex and DMG has Methyl-12 in it, I guess it only make sense that I cut his DMG and well, it shows wonderful results.

What worries me now is that he has not poo-ed since yesterday. Constipation? but he has been taking his digestive enzymes and magnesium glycinate as usual. So what could be the problem this time? I don't like it when he does not do his daily business. It means bad news to me.

Anyway, since my apartment management decided to shut the electricity down for some electric maintenance today from 9-5pm, I took Jaden out with me to run some errands and to shop for his ABA therapy toys.

We went to the petshop and got my rabbits two new cages. He waited patiently for me without attempting to runaway. :)

Then we drove to Ikano and there we started our shopping spree at the RM5 shop, toys'r'us, Popular and JustLife and boy, this is a rare situation where I do not need to hold his hands and he will just walk beside me, not even jumping or stimming. He was just walking nicely, well-behaved, not pulling out things or sticking himself to the floor. At times, he would just come and hold my hand. This, I dare do as there are not much of a crowd on a weekday. I would never let his hands go if the usual weekend crowd is there. 

He was pretty calm, during the day. I used the word WAS because I just heard him scream at his therapist in the room. Not that calm afterall as Jaden usually put up such behavior to avoid new tasks or things he is not confident enough to do but once he gets it, he is pretty a good boy. :)

Overall, today has been rather pleasant :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment